Thursday, December 18, 2014

Ripoff @ Zombietools.net



And we didn't Just stop there!!! 

 

NOPE The ZeusHash.com Moderator Randy Has just Written ZombieTools.net Asking them to accept BTC as a form of payment.


"My name is Randy, I want to know if your company has considered accepting payments in BTC (Bitcoin). 

I have 3 forums I can advertise your Gear for free, and I have found multiple trusted platforms to help accept payments in Bitcoin.

If you know about bitcoin and have already considered accepting it as a form of payment then I recommend you get it on your site as a payment method. I can help with that I live here in town and have many friends who have talked about your legendary shop. I actually caught a link to your Main .net on a random youtube video about Zombie Emergency alert on Steve wilkos. I checked if I could make a payment in BTC (Bitcoin) to purchase items and have them shipped. Nope and this is a very simple process, Since I live in missoula I hope you can Make a huge hit in this community!

Bitcoins are directly exchangeable for USD on trusted Platforms such as Cryptsy.com and Bittrex.com.


You can obtain free bitcoins here are Freebitco.in To try it out with out any possible loss.

These are 3 Forums with Close to a million users in all, I hope if you post on them you are ready to accept Bitcoin.
Otherwise Ill help you set up the system and advertise on those forums and blogs for your website.

www.bitcointalk.org
www.litecointalk.org
https://zeushash.com/forum


I have a presence in all 3 of these and will happily post the ads free of charge first please accept BTC as a payment option.
This is all easy stuff for me to do, this will be the first company in Missoula I have driven web traffic to.

Please get back to me, Yea im always in it for the money but If it works out that your business generates some massive profits from accepting a new form of payments after consulting with me I would love some Decked out Zombie gear any day over a paycheck. Please and thank-you"


Do Your Community & yourself a favor Expand the Horizons limiting your local folk. Breach the barrier with Bitcoin!~

No comments:

Post a Comment